To Receive any prize from the tournament, you have to be registered to the cup HERETo sign up all players must have their Game ID added to their ESL accounts.
MOSS is required to play in Zula Cups. All players have to upload their MOSS files immediatly after the match ended. Failure of this procedure result in penalty points.
- Up to finals: Best of One
- Finals: Best of Three
- Game Type: Sabotage
- Map: Selected via map veto
- Player Count: 6v6 (So an ESL Admin can join the Room.)
- Match/Round Time: 2:15 minutes
- Number of Rounds: 18 Rounds
- Game Type: Normal
- Limitations: Normal
- Team Balance: None
- Join Ongoing Matches: Yes
Looking for your opponents or need help? During the cup join ESL Zula on Discord or open a support ticket.
Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.