Thank you for understanding!
- Battle API Settings
- Match start time interval: 15 minutes
- Length of each round: 10 minutes
- Time between rounds: 3 minutes
You will receive a special battle invitation as soon as you have an opponent in the bracket!
- Tournament Information
- Format: 7on7
- Max Tier: Tier 10, 68 Tier points per team
- Timelimit: 10 minutes
- Mode: Attack/Defense
- Server: EU1. If EU1 is not available EU2 may be used.
- Match Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday, 19:00 CET
- Top 6 are promoted to Silver Series
- Maps: Fixed map per round, BO5
- Standard ESL Mappool:
- Himmelsdorf - Attack/Defense
- Murovanka - Attack/Defense
- Cliff - Attack/Defense
- Prokhorovka - Attack/Defense
- Mines - Attack/Defense
- Ruinberg - Attack/Defense
- Steppes - Attack/Defense
- Ghost Town - Attack/Defense
|1.||1,250 / player (maximum 10 players)|
|2.||1,250 / player (maximum 10 players)|
|3.||1,250 / player (maximum 10 players)|
|4.||1,250 / player (maximum 10 players)|
|5-8.||750 / player (maximum 10 players)|
|9-16.||500 / player (maximum 10 players)|
- The gold prizes are given every match week.
- The top 16 teams that receive gold are decided after the division update.
- The top 10 players will be decided by how many rounds they played in a match.
- The gold will be added in maximum 2 weeks on your account, after the match week is over.
- Starting this season, we feature also 2 special prizes from which you can win gold and WoT premium days. Read more about them here.
Help & Support
Is this the first time you play? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up for a matchday
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Looking for teammates? Jump to the forum to find mates to play with.
Need more help? Open a support ticket.