Using the ESL Anticheat with forbidden mods or cheats at any time will lead to a 2-year ban on your ESL account. Make sure you read and understand the full cheat list!
How do I add World of Tanks to ESL Anticheat?
- Download and install the latest version of ESL Anticheat. You can get it from this link and you can read about the compatibility of ESL Anticheat here
- Run ESL Anticheat as system administrator
- Click on the "Play" tab in ESL Anticheat and press on "Add game"
- Click on "Add a game manually"
- Select "World of Tanks" from the list
- Choose "Worldoftanks.exe" from the game directory. Make sure that you do not choose "WoTLauncher.exe"
- Please wait until the progress bar reaches 100% in the next window. ESL Anticheat should detect the registry keys connected to "Worldoftanks.exe". Choose any of them. If no keys are detected, click "Add without keys"
- ESL Anticheat will perform a test-run of the game. Don't click the "Game is closed" button yet! You have to get to the login screen. Close the game, wait a few seconds and confirm that you have closed the game if necessary
- Finally, ESL Anticheatwill detect the executable connected to the game. Choose "Worldoftanks.exe" from that list
How do I test if my ESL Anticheat is set up correctly?
- Join the ESL Wire testing team
- Run ESL Anticheat. Double Click World of Tanks on your gamelist ("Play" tab)
- Check the "Match/Gather/PCW" box. Select the "vs. Wire Anticheat team" match from the list. Anticheat option should be checked with gray color
- Run the game. Make sure the "Matchmedia upload" window didn't appear
- Play a few games to determine how Anticheat works on your PC. It can lower your fps rate if you have multiple applications open at the same time
- Quit the game. Now the "Matchmedia upload" window should appear - this is the signal that the Anticheat has stopped
- Go to the match page. Below the match Media click on the arrow next to "ESL Wire Anticheat Logfiles" to see the Logs. Search for your nickname there and check the login and logout dates; they should correspond to the time you opened and closed the game. If they are correct, your ESL Anticheat is working correctly!
How do I start a match with ESL Anticheat?
- Go to the match page
- Click the blue "Start WoT with ESL Anticheat" button
- If prompted, select "Launch application"
- Wait for the Anticheat client to start and launch your game!
- After you are logged into the game, go to the matchpage and see if you have a correct login time. Always remember to check this!
- If you only have only a login (no logout), you are correctly logged in and can start playing
- If you have a logout before you close the game, you might have configured something wrong! Read below to find out how to fix this, or submit a support ticket
- If you have an instant logout after you login, you may have selected the "WoTLauncher.exe" instead of "WorldofTanks.exe"! Remove your game and add it back again!
- If the "Matchmedia Upload Window" appears as soon as you start your game, you may have selected the "WoTLauncher.exe" instead of "WorldofTanks.exe"! Remove your game and add it back again!
- If the "Transmitting Data" at the end of the game is open for too long, make sure you disable other programs on your computer, and remove any mods you are using!
- If you have persisting problems with ESL Anticheat, try uninstalling and reinstalling the program!
- If you have a problem that is not detailed above, please submit a support ticket! Our admin team will be happy to assist you!