- Mode: BO3 until QF. SF/Finals are BO5.
- Platform: tft.w3arena.net, Channel: ESL Cup - if admins & teams agree on it, the platform NetEase DZ can also be used to play matches.
- Map Pool: (4) Avalanche LV; (4) Bridge Too Near LV; (4) Duskwood LV; (4) Frozen Clover LV; (4) Phantom Grove LV; (4) Tirisfal Glades LV; (6) Duststorm LV
- Race: Before the veto, each team must declare the races.
- Veto: Ban till best-of, pick remaining, team on the left start first.
- Default win: If a team doesn't appear within 15 minutes, it will get default lose automatically.
- Win Confirmation: Upload all replays in your match page to prove your victory.
- Host: The host should suit both teams. Admin reserve the right of choosing a host.
a) Asia/Australia vs EU = US West/East host based on lowest ping difference
b) America vs EU = US East/West and EU host based on lowest ping difference
c) EU vs EU = Europe host based on lowest ping difference
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.