- Platform: All games will be played on W3Arena (http://tft.w3arena.net) and will be hosted on official W3Arena hostbots.
- Channel: ESL Cup
- Win Confirmation: Upload all replays in your match page to prove your victory.
- Host:The host should suit both players. Admin reserve the right of choosing a host.
a) Asia/Australia vs EU = US West/East host based on lowest ping difference
b) America vs EU = US East/West and EU host based on lowest ping difference
c) EU vs EU = Europe host based on lowest ping difference
- Rounds: early rounds - best of one, Quarter, Semi and Finals - best of three
- Race: Each player has the right to choose any of the four races, as well as random race. However, each player needs to inform their opponent of their choice prior to the beginning of the map veto process. If a player plays a different race than the one he specified before the game, the game has to be replayed.
- Veto: The player who is on top in the grid has the first veto. Both players veto 4 maps until 1 map is left, which would be the starting map. The winner of the first map then has the right to veto 2 maps, and the loser of the first match has the right to pick any of the remaining 6 maps.
- Replays: The winner needs to save the replay and send it to one of the referees for confirmation or upoad on the match page (upload match media). Failure to do so may result in match replay.
- Terenas Stand
- Turtle Rock
- Ancient Isles
- Echo Isles
- Last Refuge
- Twisted Meadows
- Secret Valley
- Nomad Isles
Observers:Observers are allowed, unless one of the players forbids that. In case of insufficient observer slots priority is given to the following (in order of preference):
- Pre-approved live casters;
- Non-pre-approved live casters;
- Clan team members of the players.
Penalties: Players are forbidden to insult their opponents, other players, referees, casters, or observers. Insults may result in ban from the tournament. Usage of hacks or other unfair methods of taking advantage of the opponent are forbidden. If such abuse is noticed, the player using hacks or cheating will be disqualified from the tournament. Usage of the following game bugs is forbidden and will result in default loss of the map if spotted:
- Zeppelin staff abuse (for Night Elf and Human);
- Infinite teleport abuse (for Night Elf);
- Wind Walk item teleportation drop (for Orc).
Player Eligibility: Only players with nationality of one of the following countries are allowed to participate in the tournament:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.