VALORANT Skirmish UK & Ireland Powered By Intel
The top 4 teams in this qualifier will earn their spot in the upcoming VALORANT Skirmish UK & Ireland Powered By Intel, starting on Monday 7th June, 2021. 8 teams will compete in 2 groups of 4 over 6 playdays to qualify for the playoffs, where the top 4 teams from the groups stage will fight it out for their share of £10,000!
- Double Elimination
- Best of 1 (BO1)
- Lobby: Custom Game
- Default server Location (teams can agree to another server location): London 1
- Allow Cheats: Off
- Play Out All Rounds: Off
- Overtime: Win by Two: On
- Tournament Mode: On
- Hide Match History: Off
* Numbers of spectators allowed: 0
(No spectators or observers are allowed in matches unless authorized by the Tournament Admin)
Tournament Procedure (what to do on the day of the tournament)
- When the bracket it release, click on the competitor's team name to view their VALORANT IDs and contact the competitor.
- Complete the map veto on the match page to decide the map you will be playing. The team that bans second gets to choose their starting side.
- Invite the opponent team within 10 minutes to start the match.
- After the match is over, submit a screenshot clearly showing the scoreboard and upload the result on the Match Page.
- Both teams must be enter the score on the Match Page within 10 minutes of the match ending.
- If the opposing team does not show within 10 minutes of the match being available, open a protest ticket.
(The team on the left side of the Match Page will be responsible for creating the match lobby.)
All players are encouraged to take a screenshot of the result of every match and submit the result within 10 minutes of the match ending.
|1.||Qualification to the VALORANT UK & I Skirmish Powered by Intel|
|2.||Qualification to the VALORANT UK & I Skirmish Powered by Intel|
|3.||Qualification to the VALORANT UK & I Skirmish Powered by Intel|
|4.||Qualification to the VALORANT UK & I Skirmish Powered by Intel|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.