Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha 1on1 Ladder Rules
- Mapvote: Veto on match page
- Matches Best of 3
- Time Limit: 10 minutes
- Hit Sounds
- Weapon Stay Off
- No Pickup Timers
- Result: enter final match result 2:0 or 2:1
- Media: Uploading result screen screenshot is mandatory (F9)
|MMC Winner (player with most matches played during a month) wins 1 Month of ESL Premium (minimum of 5 matches are needed in order to win), furthermore every player with 4 or more played matches during the month enters the raffle to win an Unreal Tournament Pack Steam Key!|
Looking for your opponents or need help? Join ESL Unreal Discord.
Is this your first time? You can find a detailed instruction here.
Otherwise here is a quick-step introduction:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- Find a match using the match making methods listed on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
Still need help? Please contact supportMatch related issues must be handled via match protest.
Established in 1991, Epic Games, Inc. develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology. The company is responsible for the bestselling “Unreal” series of games, the billion-dollar blockbuster “Gears of War” franchise and the groundbreaking “Infinity Blade” line of mobile games. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology has won dozens of awards and is available for licensing. Epic is continually recruiting top talent for its studios located in North Carolina, Washington, Utah, Poland, Korea and Japan. For more information, visit epicgames.com and follow @EpicGames.