- ESL uses the TF2 global whitelist, to view it visit here. Players can use items and taunts which are green colored in the whitelist. It is forbidden to use items and taunts which are marked red color in the whitelist.
- A link to the logs.tf page must be uploaded to the match page within 24 hours of the match ending. If for some reason the logs.tf page couldn’t be uploaded/found, a screenshot of the scoreboard must be uploaded to match media.
- It is mandatory for all players to record one point-of-view (POV) demo per map for the full duration of all matches without exceptions.
- Cup format: Swiss (elimination after 2 losses)
- All matches Best-of-1
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.