- Check your match page to find your opponent's information.
- Add your opponent as a PSN friend.
- Share your SF6 Nickname with your opponent.
- Start Street Fighter 6.
- Create a Custom Room.
- Invite your opponent.
- Select the "Match details" found below.
- Start the fight.
Each Player has 10 minutes to show up to a match (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes results in a default loss. The player that is waiting must create a Protest Ticket.Qualifiers Format Details
- Mode: 1on1.
- Player seeding:
- If Bracket: For the first Qualifier, the seeding will be random. For the Second Qualifier and onwards, the seeding will be based on previous results.
- If Swiss: Random.
- Series size: Best of Three (Bo3).
- Tournament system:
- From 1 to 128 players, a Double Elimination Bracket will be used.
- From 129 to 256 players, a Single Elimination Bracket will be used.
- From 257 or more players, a Swiss System will be used.
*If the swiss system is used the settings are as follows:
- Number of rounds: 8.
- Elimination after: 2 losses.
- Game mode: Custom Room > Singles > One on One.
- Timer: 99 seconds.
- Qualifiers: First to 2 wins.
- Regional Finals: First to 3 wins.
- Winner of the prior game must keep the same character.
- Loser of prior game may switch character.
|1st place||$200 USD + 2,750 Fighter Coins + Invitation to Regional Finals.|
|2nd place||$100 USD + 2,750 Fighter Coins + Invitation to Regional Finals.|
|3rd - 4th place||$50 USD + 1,250 Fighter Coins.|
|5th-8th place||610 Fighter Coins.|
Cash prize values referenced are always before taxes. For this competition ESL uses Matcherino to deliver prize money. Matcherino will automatically deduct any applicable taxes from prize winnings, except where prohibited by local law.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Read our FAQ if you need assistance.