- Game Parameters:
- Accessibility: Private
- Game Mode: Conquest Mode
- Size: 1 VS 1
- Opposition: Allies vs Axis
- Starting resources: 500 PTS
- Income rate: Medium
- Conquest Points: 2500PTS
- Time Limit: 40mins
- The highest seeded player picks the faction with which he will play. Seeds are randomly assigned during the tournament setup
- The Battlegroups can be changed and edited between series
- Battlegroups allowed: All Battlegroups are allowed
- For Best of Three series (Bo3): The lowest seeded player picks the first map. The following maps are loser's pick
- For Best of One series (Bo1): The lowest seeded player picks the first map.
- Format: Single Elimination
- Rounds 4 and previous: Best of One (Bo1)
- Finals and 3rd/4th place match: Best of Three (Bo3)
- Hosting: The highest seeded player hosts the games
- Both players are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and attach screenshots and replays confirming the result.
- The players have to always take screenshots of anything that happened during a match. These include victories, bugs, disconnects etc.
- The Cup Referee takes a decision on what happens if there are not screenshots taken!
|1st place|| ESL Premium 90 days* |
Exclusive Steel Division: Normandy 1944 Mousepad
|Opening Cup Winner Award**|
|2nd place||ESL Premium 60 days*||Opening Cup Winner Award**|
|3rd place||ESL Premium 30 days*||Opening Cup Winner Award**|
*If at least 8 contestants
**If at least 16 contestants
In order to get your prize you must write a support ticket with tournament brackets link and your contacts.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.