Discord: During the cup, please join us in the Dare Open Cup channel of our Starcraft 2 Discord server or open a support ticket. There is an ESL group chat found ingame you can also join.
Regional Restrictions: Players must be in one of the following countries at the time of participation: Australia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
- All rounds except the Final are Best of Three (Bo3)
- The Final is Best of Five (Bo5)
- Server: Australia
- Category: Melee
- Mode: 1v1
- Game Duration: Infinite
- Game Speed: Faster
- Locked Alliances: Yes
- Game Privacy: Hide Match History
- Ever Dream LE
- Eternal Empire LE
- Golden Wall LE
- Deathaura LE
- Ice and Chrome LE
- Pillars of Gold LE
- Submarine LE
Observers & Referees:
- Only ESL Admins should receive the role of “Referee” according to the lobby functionalities. All broadcasters must use the “Observer” role.
- All matches of a tournament must make use of the WCS Gameheart Custom Mod on its latest version.
If your opponent does not stick to the rules, doesn't appear or in case of any trouble while playing the game, it is mandatory to report the issue to an admin of ESL Play.
Need some help? During the cup, please join us on the Starcraft 2 channels of our Discord server or open a support ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.