- All rounds but the qualifying matches are Best of Three (Bo3)
- Qualifying matches are Best of Five (Bo5)
- Category: Melee
- Mode: 1v1
- Game Duration: Infinite
- Game Speed: Faster
- Locked Alliances: Yes
- Game Privacy: Hide Match History
- Ever Dream LE
- Eternal Empire LE
- Golden Wall LE
- Deathaura LE
- Ice and Chrome LE
- Pillars of Gold LE
- Submarine LE
Observers & Referees:
- Only ESL Admins should receive the role of “Referee” according to the lobby functionalities. All broadcasters must use the “Observer” role.
- All matches of a tournament must make use of the WCS Gameheart Custom Mod on its latest version.
If your opponent does not stick to the rules, doesn't appear or in case of any trouble while playing the game, it is mandatory to report the issue to an admin of ESL Play.
|1.-2.||Top 2 qualify to Dreamhack Masters Fall 2020|
|Looking for your opponents or need help? During a cup join the official in-game chat channel and reach our admin team.|
How To: On the in-game chatbox type /join ESL and press Enter. Be sure to be logged into the correct region for the competition.
It is also possible to reach our admin team on the ESL SC2 Discord server or by opening a support ticket. In case of match related issues can also be handled via match protest.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.