- Number of Swiss rounds will be defined based on the amount of Checked-In teams
- No elimination
- Format: Best of 3
- Skull N' Guns / Absolute Zero / The Factory / Canyon Chase / Organic Belt / Dark Ice
Before each round the teams must do the mapveto on using the ESL Play platform to decide which map is being played. Example:
Team A is banning Skull N' Guns
Team B is banning Absolute Zero
Team A is banning The Factory
1st map picked by Team B: Canyon Chase
2nd map picked by Team A: Organic Belt
3rd / remaining map: Dark Ice
Based on the match details page, the team on the left side can start the mapveto.
On the match details page the team on the left side has to host the first match. Hostright will move to the team which lost the previous match.
To enter and participate in the Tournament, all players in the starting lineup must be a legal resident and physically located in EU.
All participants must be at least thirteen (13) years old.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration: Teams can guarantee their spot by signing up and checking in 30 minutes prior to event start.
If you have problems, or notice any issue, please contact the Admins IMMEDIATELY via Support Ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.