What is the ESL Major League?
- Thursday, September 24th - Match Day 1
- Thursday, October 1st - Match Day 2
- Thursday, October 8th - Match Day 3
- Thursday, October 15th - Match Day 4
- Thursday, October 22nd - Match Day 5
- Thursday, October 29th - Match Day 6
- Thursday, November 5th - Match Day 7
Playoffs Dates might still change
- Wednesday, November 18th - Quarter Finals
- Wednesday, November 25nd - Semi Finals
- Wednesday, December 2nd - Grand Final
Frequently Asked Questions
The groupstage will be played with two groups of 8 teams. This means that all eights teams will compete against each other in each group. The Top 4 of each group will advance to the playoffs.
All matches will be played as Best-of-Three (Bo3) and the maps will be decided by map veto.
The match days are pre selected and can be found above in the schedule. However, it's possible to move matches if both teams agree within the match week. A match week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. Teams have to agree on a new match date before the default date, otherwise you have to play on the default date. Not showing up will result in a default loss.
ESL Anti Cheat & MOSS
ESL Anti Cheat and MOSS are mandatory and have to be used during all matches - playing without ESL Anti-Cheat and/or MOSS will result in a default loss. ESL Anti Cheat supports both Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 in 32 and 64 bit. If you are using Windows 8, you can upgrade to 8.1 for free.
Teams have to upload the final score screenshot from each map. All match media have to be uploaded on the ESL website - no other ways or external hosters are allowed.
If you have any questions about ESL Open League, don't hesitate to ask us and open a support ticket.