In other languages: ITALIAN
FAQ: ESL Anticheat
How do I add S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 to ESL Anticheat?
- Install the latest version of Wire. You can get it from this link.
- Run Wire as system administrator
- Click on the "Play" tab in ESL Wire and press on "Add game"
- Select S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 from the list
- Choose "DFUBG.exe" from the game directory
- Please wait until the progress bar will reach 100% in the next window. Wire should detect the registry keys connected to "DFUBG.exe". Choose any of them. If no keys will be detected, press "Add without keys".
- Perform the test run of the game. Don't click the "Game is closed" button yet! You have to get to the login screen (you might have to login and possibly stay in the game for approximately 5 minutes). Close the game, wait a few seconds and close the game closure confirmation window.
- In that step Wire should detect few executables connected to the game. Choose "sf2.exe" from that list.
How do I test if my ESL Wire is set up correctly?
- Join the ESL Wire testing team - Password is "wireactest".
- Run Wire. Find S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 on your gamelist ("Play" tab)
- Select the "vs. Wire Anticheat team" match from the list. Anticheat option should be checked with gray color
- Run the game. Make sure, that the "Matchmedia upload" window didn't appear
- Play a few games to determine how Anticheat works on your PC. It can lower your fps rate, be aware about it
- Quit the game. Now the "Matchmedia upload" window should appear - this is the signal, that Anticheat has stopped
- Go to the match page. There is the list of ESL Anticheat logfiles ran by all players - find your nick there. Check the login and logout dates. If they are correct, that means your ESL Anticheat is working perfectly!
How do I start a match with ESL Anticheat?
- Start ESL Wire (If you are not logged in to Windows as Administrator, please start ESL Wire as System Administrator - the information that you can't use Wire as System Administrator was not correct). Find S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 on your gamelist. Right-click on it and select "Launch game". Select the match you are going to play (remember - match has to be open).
- Start the game. When you logged in to S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2, check the page of the match. Look at the ESL Anticheat Logfiles - find your nickname in the list.
- If you have only a login date (no logout), that means ESL Anticheat is working fine - you can play the match.
- If you have an "early logout" (the same date of login and logout), you have to run Wire again. Remember to check it as well!
ESL Anticheat is still active, although I closed the game. How can I fix it?There is a known error that causes ESL Anticheat to keep being active although the game was already closed. It’s caused by a game malfunction that doesn’t shut down the main S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 process (sf2.exe) even after closing the game. In such cases players need to close the game manually by killing the process in Task Manager.
- Press CTRL + ALT + DEL.
- Select “Task Manager” and find “Processes” tab.
- Find sf2.exe and press “End Process”.
- This should close the game for good and let ESL Wire upload the Anticheat files.
ESL Anticheat activates Xincode 0xE019100B error?Disable Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Defender, Bitdefender or any other aggressive antivirus scanner. You can disable it for the time of the match (e.g. 1h) or till the PC reboot. It's Xincode error caused by incompatibility with Wire and scanners mentioned above.
Note: ESL Staff is not responsible for any game related issues and has no impact on 3rd party software malfunctions. Any issues caused by this or similar errors e.g. missing ESL Wire logout, will be treated as stated in league specific rules.
FAQ: MOSS (MOnitor System Status)
How to use MOSS?
- Run MOSS as system administrator. If you are using Windows 8, make sure to add Windows 7 compatibility to sf2.exe and DFUBG.exe, in order to prevent black-screens!
- Click on "File">"Parameters" and choose "SkillSpecialForce 2" from the list. Make sure that "Capture frequency" is set for "1".
- Start MOSS capture by clicking "Capture" then "Start".
- Please wait until you see "Waitng for game" or "SkillSpecialForce capture is running", then start your game with ESL Anticheat.
- After the match, close your game and stop capture ("Capture" then "Stop").
- Find your MOSS file ("Capture stopped:*X:location*") and upload it with ESL Wire Match media upload or manually via ESL Match web page.
My MOSS captures only blackscreens in-game! How can I fix it?
- As written in the first step of MOSS guide, set “Windows 7” compatibility for sf2.exe and DFUBG.exe. If it still doesn’t help, be sure to disable the DirectX 11 and antialiasing in-game.
FAQ: GameID (S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 codename)
How do I add S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2 codename to my ESL profile?
- Simply click on that link and enter your in-game nick.
My S.K.I.L.L. nickname seems to be used by another user! How to fix it?
- If you want to change your gameaccount but you are getting “already in use” error you need to open a support ticket. Our Staff will help you, as the old gameaccounts need to be removed manually in order to add it again. Be sure to provide a screenshot confirming that the account belongs to you!