General Lobby Settings:
- Hud Settings: Pro League
- Number of Bans: 4
- Ban Timer: 20
- Number of rounds: 12
- Attacker/Defender role swap: 6
- Overtime Rounds: 3
- Overtime Score Difference: 2
- Overtime Role Change: 1
- Objective rotation parameter: 2
- Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
- Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Damage handicap: 100
- Friendly fire damage: 100
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death replay: Off
- Plant Duration - 7
- Defuse Duration - 7
- Fuse Time - 45
- Defuse Carrier Selection - On
- Prep Phase Duration - 45
- Action Phase Duration - 180
Maps from the following pool must be chosen to play in Tournament matches:
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Club House
- Theme Park
Esl Play match creation will randomly decide who vetoes the first map.
All players must use BattleEye and MOSS
The latest version of MOSS can be downloaded here: https://nohope.eu/
You are required to save the file up to 48 hours after the tournament ends. Admins may request for Players to upload their MOSS files after their match. If you are required to upload the MOSS files you will be told so via Match Chat, Email or Discord PMs. Before deleting the file after 48 hours make sure to check all options.
Unallowed Operators and Cosmetics
Operators that are banned to play either due to the evaluation period of operators or the tournament format (e.g. Vanilla Open Cups) can be found within the Overview tab of each tournament and are prohibited use in the action phase of a match. In case your opponent team is playing with a banned operator in action phase a support ticket must be opened with a screenshot of the scoreboard/player in action phase where it is clearly visible the operator was played.
- The match would result in a loss for the team playing the banned operator. If both teams play a banned operator, the round will get replayed.
Usage of all cosmetics during the tournament is allowed.
|TOP1||Qualification for the Gamers Without Borders 2022|
|TOP2||Qualification for the Gamers Without Borders 2022|
Please join the Gamers Without Borders 2022 Discord Server!
or you can do it by clicking the Discord icon!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.