Requirements (PC only!):
- What is SWISS?
- Matches: Bo1
- Matches must be started as soon as both teams are added to the match.
- Elimination after three (3) losses
- Matches will result in a draw after 90 minutes!
- Add full score (i.e. 7:2)
- Iana and Oryx are not allowed to be used!
- Number of Bans: 4
- Ban Timer: 20
- Number of Rounds: 12
- Attacker/Defender Role swap: 6
- Overtime Rounds: 3
- Overtime Score Difference: 2
- Overtime Role Change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 2
- Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Pick Phase Timer: 15
- 6TH Pick Phase: On
- 6TH Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Reveal Phase Timer: 5
- Damage Handicap: 100
- Friendly Fire Damage: 100
- Reverse Friendly Fire: Off
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- Club House
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Theme Park
Have a look at our ESL Rainbow Six Community Casters page bellow and checkout who is on-air, bringing you the most exciting match-ups and tactics in several languages!
We are happy to help you as much as possible, if you have any problems, any questions or suggestions you can contact us through a Support Ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, the Soldier Icon, Ubi.com, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.