- Matches: Bo3
- Matches must be started as soon as both teams are added to the match.
- Iana and Oryx are not allowed to be used!
- Number of Bans: 4
- Ban Timer: 20
- Number of Rounds: 12
- Attacker/Defender Role swap: 6
- Overtime Rounds: 3
- Overtime Score Difference: 2
- Overtime Role Change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 2
- Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Pick Phase Timer: 15
- 6TH Pick Phase: On
- 6TH Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Reveal Phase Timer: 5
- Damage Handicap: 100
- Friendly Fire Damage: 100
- Reverse Friendly Fire: Off
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- Club House
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Theme Park
|Place||Go4 Monthly prizes|
|1.||300$ for the team + 5x Champion Charm|
|2.||200$ for the team|
What are the requirements for my team to receive prices?
To be eligible to receive prices your team needs to meet all tournament requirements and the correct lineup must be entered on all played matches.
Please note: Teams, which get removed from/left the tournament or competed with ineligible players (e.g. ringers/fakers/minors) get their prices revoked.
How do we receive the prize money and the charm?
In order to receive the prizes, your team leader/captain needs to open a prize money request and provide his bank details via the prize money form. The charms are automatically sent out via email, according to the lineups, once the money has been requested and proceed.
Selling and/or trading tournament prizes (e.g. In-game content), as well as the attempt, is strictly prohibited.
Have a look at our ESL Rainbow Six Community Casters page bellow and checkout who is on-air, bringing you the most exciting match-ups and tactics in several languages!
We are happy to help you as much as possible, if you have any problems, any questions or suggestions you can contact us through a Support Ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, the Soldier Icon, Ubi.com, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.