What is the ESL Major League?
The ESL Major League will be positioned above the ESL Major Competitions and offers a $5,000 prize pool to its participants. A total of 8 teams will be participating in the season. At the end of the season the best 4 teams from the league will get the chance to win their share of the prize money.
- Places 1-2 in each group progress to the Playoffs
- Places 3-4 in each group are removed from the Major League structure
- 1st place Group A vs 2nd place Group B
- 2nd place Group A vs 1st place Group B
- The top 2 teams from each qualifier will progress to the next season of Major League
- 1st and 2nd place from Qualifier #1 will have seed 5 and 6 in the next season, respectively
- 1st and 2nd place from Qualifier #2 will have seed 7 and 8 in the next season, respectively
- Teams removed from the Major League structure are allowed to participate in the Qualifiers
All prizes displayed are per team