Requirements ESL Anticheat and MOSS
Having trouble? Check out our detailed ESL Wire Anticheat Guide
- If a player drops in the first 15 seconds of a round, and there has been no contact between opponents, the game may be re-hosted. If the game will be rehosted the match starts by the previous score. If a player disconnect after the 15 seconds of a round, the round will be played till the end. The match will be interrupted and rehosted with last score.
- Bracket: Bo1 / Bo3 for Decider matches
- All Operator are allowed (Red Crow DLC).
- Number of Rounds: 8
- Attacker/Defender role swap: 1
- Overtime: 3 Rounds
- Overtime score difference: 2
- Overtime role change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 1
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Damage handicap: 100
- Friendly fire damage: 100
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- Club House
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, the Soldier Icon, Ubi.com, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.