- This tournament will run in a single elimination format
- Matches: Open Qualifier BO1 / Regional & APAC Final BO3
- This tournament will be using randomized seeding system
- Grand Final will NOT be played in the Open Qualifiers
- Matches must be started as soon as both teams are added to the match aka rolling schedule, there shall be no delay among matches
Match start time
The first round (Open Qualifiers, Regional Finals and APAC Final) will be played at the scheduled match time. All following rounds/matches will be on a rolling schedule.
Joining your game lobby
- Access the match event page in ESL Play
- The team on the left (team on the top of the tournament bracket, referred to as “Team A”) in the match page gets the lobby hosting right.
- The match results, screenshots, and MOss file needs to be uploaded as match media, onto the match page.
Operators and cosmetics:
- All Operators are allowed.
- Only DEFAULT cosmetics are allowed for Operators and Gadgets.
- One map per match
- Each cup: 10 Players in one Lobby
- HUD Settings: Pro League HUD
- Option to request a Surrender vote is disabled
- Number of Bans: 4
- Ban Timer: 20
- Number of Rounds: 12
- Attacker/Defender Role swap: 6
- Overtime Rounds: 3
- Overtime Score Difference: 2
- Overtime Role Change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 2
- Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Reveal Phase Timer: 5
- Damage Handicap: 100
- Friendly Fire Damage: 100
- Reverse Friendly Fire: Off
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- Club House
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
- Theme Park
Please refer to ROG Masters APAC 2022 R6 Rulebook to understand how Map Ban works
In-Game Server (Only Applicable to ROG Masters APAC 2022 R6 SA Open Qualifier and Regional Final)
- South East Asia Server
ROG Masters 2022 - Open Qualifier
|1st/2nd||Qualify to Regional Finals|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
All communication with the admin team will be done on discord.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, the Soldier Icon, Ubi.com, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.