How to pick/ban maps: Mapvote System Tutorial
Requirements: ESL Wire & MOSS Anti-Cheat
Having trouble? Check out our detailed ESL Wire Anticheat Guide
This cup is to be played in a a Bo1/Bo3 final Single or double elimination format. (Depending on number of sign ups) The total amount of rounds are increased and the Attacker/Defender role swap is changed to 6. That means: Teams will start out as either attack or defense and will stick to the same side for the first six consecutive rounds. After that teams will switch sides. The first team to win 7 rounds will win the map. At a score of 6-6 there is an overtime with max. 3 rounds.The match shall start as soon as possible when both teams match against each other instead of following the scheduled time in your respective match link.
- New Operators Wamai & Kali from Operation Shifting Tides are banned.
- The team that did NOT ban the last map will choose the starting side. In a Bo3, a coinflip will determine the starting side.
- Number of Bans: 4
- Ban Timer: 30
- Number of Rounds: 12
- Attacker/Defender role swap: 6
- Overtime: 3 Rounds
- Overtime score difference: 2
- Overtime role change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 2
- Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- 6TH Pick Phase: On
- 6TH Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Damage handicap: 100
- Friendly fire damage: 100
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
Standard ESL Mappool:
- Club House
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
|Place||Prizes (per player)|
|1st.||3600 R6 Credits + Champion Charm|
|2nd.||2400 R6 Credits|
|3rd & 4th.||1500 R6 Credits|
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.
© 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Rainbow Six, the Soldier Icon, Ubi.com, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.