8 Teams comprised of top 8 2v2 teams from Saturday
Best of 1 Map
Bracket seeds will be determined by placement in the 2v2 cup
Players will occupy the opposite side of the bracket as their teammate
Frag Limit Per Round : 3
Time Limit Per Round: 5 Minutes
Blood Covenant, Blood Run, Corrupted Keep, Ruins of Sarnath, Awoken, Vale of Pnath, Molten Falls
- Flip a coin – winner becomes the higher seed
- Lower seed bans the first Champion from the match (Neither player can choose this Champion for the map)
- Higher seed bans the second Champion from the match (Neither player can choose this Champion for the map)
- Higher seed removes the first map.
- Lower seed removes the second map.
- Higher seed removes the third map.
- Lower seed removes the fourth map.
- Higher seed removes the fifth map.
- Lower seed removes the sixth map.
- Final map left in the pool is the third map in the set.
If a player disconnects involuntarily in the middle of a map, the map will immediately stop and be returned to the lobby. The current score line will be recorded and carry over to the map restart. The fraglimit will be manually calculated to the map restart. If it is determined that the player who disconnected in the middle of the map did so to gain any advantage, that team will forfeit the map.
Prize money may be subject to applicable tax withholding.
Admins are the official representatives of the tournament during the event. The referees are empowered to represent and protect the league's integrity, tournament rules and are responsible for the players during the event.
If any questions or problems arise during the event, you must engage the admins directly, none other. If you do engage someone that is not a admins , and the information given to you is incorrect, or if you wait too long to report a problem even during the live event, you will be responsible for the consequences that occur. Admins have up to date information on match times, match rules, any potential in game variances.
Instructions and requests by the referees present at the event need to be followed immediately without delay at all times. Referees may make decisions that differ from the rulebook to protect the league's integrity
Any issue that impacts player gameplay must be reported to an Admin immediately
Every team/ player is responsible for communicating any unplayable conditions.