Double Elimination Qualifier that stops once top 8 teams are determined
Each match is Best of 3 maps
Play till 4 teams in upper and 4 teams in lower brackets
Frag Limit: 50 Frags
Time Limit: 15 Minutes
Server: LAN Server
Champions: One Champion Limit per team. Teams may change Champions mid map, however at no time can they be the same champion as their teammate. If the same Champion is selected accidentally, the player must go to the menu and “respawn” to a different Champion.
Lobby: Higher seed will occupy the left of the lobby for all maps.
Blood Covenant, Blood Run, Corrupted Keep, Ruins of Sarnath, Awoken, Tempest Shrine, Molten Falls
- Flip a coin – winner becomes the higher seed
- Lower seed bans the first Champion from the match (Neither team can choose this Champion for all maps)
- Higher seed bans the second Champion from the match (Neither team can choose this Champion for all maps)
- Higher seed chooses the first map to be played in the set.
- Lower seed chooses the second map to be played in the set.
- Higher seed removes a map from the remaining five maps.
- Lower seed removes a map from the remaining four maps.
- Higher seed removes a map from the remaining three maps.
- Lower seed removes a map from the remaining two maps.
- Final map left in the pool is the third map in the set.
If a player disconnects involuntarily in the middle of a map, the map will immediately stop and be returned to the lobby. The current score line will be recorded and carry over to the map restart. The fraglimit will be manually calculated to the map restart. If it is determined that the player who disconnected in the middle of the map did so to gain any advantage, that team will forfeit the map.
2v2 Top 16
Prize money may be subject to applicable tax withholding.
Admins are the official representatives of the tournament during the event. The referees are empowered to represent and protect the league's integrity, tournament rules and are responsible for the players during the event.
If any questions or problems arise during the event, you must engage the admins directly, none other. If you do engage someone that is not a admins , and the information given to you is incorrect, or if you wait too long to report a problem even during the live event, you will be responsible for the consequences that occur. Admins have up to date information on match times, match rules, any potential in game variances.
Instructions and requests by the referees present at the event need to be followed immediately without delay at all times. Referees may make decisions that differ from the rulebook to protect the league's integrity
Any issue that impacts player gameplay must be reported to an Admin immediately
Every team/ player is responsible for communicating any unplayable conditions.