- Track: Track will be selected every week by the community via a Poll in the ESL Project CARS Forum.
- This week's track is: - Fuji Speedway
- Car Class: GTE - DLC Cars are allowed
- You can find the lobby settings in rule 1.2.1 and all it's subpoints.
- If 1-13 Players checked-in: Round 1 = 12 Laps
- If 14-27 Players checked-in: Round 1 = 8 Laps
- If 28-55 Players checked-in: Round 1 = 6 Laps
- May change depending on how many groups will race. Will be communicated to the players on race day.
We're delighted to help you in everything possible! If you have any problem, question or suggestion you can contact us by sending a Support Ticket or through any other means shown below.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Read the rules carefully.
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in.
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time.
- As soon as the groups are created, you'll see it just below the area where the check-in button used to be. You maybe need to reload the page. Please open the match page and the match chat. Both links can be found there.
- If you're the host, create the lobby with the correct settings, otherwise simply send your Steam/PSN/Xbox name into the chat and join the lobby.
- Host is responsible to upload the screenshot right after the match, into the thread
- Wait for the next round (if you have qualified).