- Track: Track will be selected every week by the community via a Poll in the ESL Project CARS Forum.
- This week's track is: - Circuit Bugatti - 2.65 miles
- Car Class: GTE - DLC Cars are allowed
- You can find the lobby settings in rule 1.2.1 and all it's subpoints.
- If 1-13 Players checked-in: Round 1 = 12 Laps
- If 14-27 Players checked-in: Round 1 = 8 Laps
- If 28-55 Players checked-in: Round 1 = 6 Laps
- May change depending on how many groups will race. Will be communicated to the players on race day.
|1.||100 points + 50€|
|Request your prize|
We're delighted to help you in everything possible! If you have any problem, question or suggestion you can contact us by sending a Support Ticket or through any other means shown below.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Read the rules carefully.
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in.
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time.
- As soon as the groups are created, you'll see it just below the area where the check-in button used to be. You maybe need to reload the page. Please open the match page and the match chat. Both links can be found there.
- If you're the host, create the lobby with the correct settings, otherwise simply send your Steam/PSN/Xbox name into the chat and join the lobby.
- Host is responsible to upload the screenshot right after the match, into the thread
- Wait for the next round (if you have qualified).
Project CARS 2 is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, Project CARS 2 leaves the competition behind in the dust. https://www.projectcarsgame.com