- You will need to create an ESLPlay account. You can do so here.
- You will need to create a team page with your friend(s) and/or teammate(s). You can do this via the widget on the right of the page.
- You will need to enter your PUBG ID on the right side of the tournament registration page. This MUST be your actual ID in-game, otherwise you will be unable to receive any points for your kills.
- You will need to enter your roster via the “Manager Roster” option.
- After the above in done, you can finally sign up your team to the qualifier - welcome!
- Progressive elimination tournament.
- Hosted over eight nights -
- RO64: Sat. 08/05, Sun. 09/05
- RO32: Tue. 11/05, Wed. 12/05
- RO16: Sat. 15/05, Sun. 16/05, Sat. 22.05, Sun. 23.05
- Each matchday will consist of six matches.
- SQUAD (4on4)
- Teams will earn points based on their placement, and total amount of kills earned per match.
- Teams are on a 4-person basis.
- The PCS4 APAC OCE Qualifier will consist of a maximum of eighty teams (80) teams, competing across three (3) rounds. The Round of 64 and 32 will consist of two (2) days per round and six (6) matches per day, for a total of twelve (12) matches per round. The Round of 16 will be held over four (4) days with six (6) matches per day. Top teams will be determined by the highest scoring teams, using the SUPER scoring method.
- Please note that the administration reserves the right to change the format based on the number of registered teams. This includes an increase in the number of teams per lobby if there is interest beyond 64 teams. Any changes will be communicated to the teams in advance.
- Please join the ESL Asia-Pacific Discord to get all the information you need for the tournament.
- The lobby name and password will be published in your match lobby on ESLPlay. This is also accessible through the tournament widget on the right side of the tournament page, once the matches are created.
- Server region: Oceania
- Game mode: First person perspective.
- Maps: All matches will be played on either Erangel or Miramar.
- Every match in the tournament will use the Esports Mode.
- Each team member should take end-of-game screenshots of their results in case of any disputes and/or technical difficulties in the lobbies. Failure to provide said screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
|1st.||$3,000USD + Qualification into the PCS4 APAC.|
|2nd.||$2,000USD + Qualification into the PCS4 APAC.|
First time here? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check-in
- If check-in is available, make sure to check in on time
- Join our Discord Server and head to #pubg to receive support
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby status
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- When joining the server and during the games DO NOT alt-tab out of the game
- Remember to take a screenshot of your final placement (all players)
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match
Still got question? Read our tournament FAQ that covers the format, registration and more!
Learn more about ESL PUBG PC Tournament
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a multiplayer, online, battle Royale game - developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of publisher, Bluehole. In the game, up to one-hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The last player, or team standing - wins.