UPDATE 19/08/19: SANHOK IS NOW A PLAYABLE MAP IN THIS TOURNAMENT
- You will need to create an ESLPlay account. You can do so here.
- You will need to create a team page with your friend(s) and/or teammate(s). You can do this via the widget on the right of the page.
- You will need to enter your PUBG ID on the right side of the tournament registration page. This MUST be your actual ID in-game, otherwise you will be unable to receive any points for your kills.
- You will need to enter your roster via the “Manager Roster” option.
- After the above in done, you can finally sign up your team to the qualifier - welcome!
- Progressive elimination tournament.
- Open to unlimited registrations from players in the Oceania region.
- Hosted over four nights - Tues. 20/08, Wed 21/08, Tues 27/08, Wed 28/08.
- Each matchday will consist of five matches (2E-2M-1S).
- The exact breakdown of each day will be determined on the total amount of registrations made for the qualifier. Stay tuned for more information on the night of the tournament.
- SQUAD (4on4)
- Teams will earn points based on their placement, and total amount of kills earned per match.
- Teams are on a 4-person basis. Teams must have at least three players in the lobby to be eligible to compete in the match. Only one substitute is allowed for the open qualifiers, with the majority of players competed in the qualifier being maintained throughout the league.
- Please join the ESL Asia-Pacific Discord to get all the information you need for the tournament.
- The lobby name and password will be published in your match lobby on ESLPlay. This is also accessible through the tournament widget on the right side of the tournament page, once the matches are created.
- Server region: Oceania
- Game mode: First person perspective.
- Maps: All matches will be played on either Erangel, Miramar or Sanhok.
- Every match in the tournament will use the Esports Mode. Full settings can be found here.
- Each team member should take end-of-game screenshots of their results in case of any disputes and/or technical difficulties in the lobbies. Failure to provide said screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
First time here? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check-in
- If check-in is available, make sure to check in on time
- Join our Discord Server and head to #pubg to receive support
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby status
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- When joining the server and during the games DO NOT alt-tab out of the game
- Remember to take a screenshot of your final placement (all players)
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match
Still got question? Read our tournament FAQ that covers the format, registration and more!
Learn more about ESL PUBG PC Tournament
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a multiplayer, online, battle Royale game - developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of publisher, Bluehole. In the game, up to one-hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The last player, or team standing - wins.