How to sign up:
- If you don't have an account, register an ESL account
- Create a team with your teammates
- Teams must have at least 2 members with permanent residence in one of the following territories: Canada, United States
- Enter your PUBG NICKNAME on the right side in the widget. This MUST be your actual ID in-game, otherwise you will be unable to receive any points for your kills.
- Enter your roster via "Manage roster"
- Sign up with your team
- Complete this form which will be used to populate the in-game overlays, please make sure all the information you submit is up to date.
- Day 1 starts on 7th April, 16:00 PT
- Day 2 starts on 8th April, 16:00 PT
- 4 groups of 20 teams* compete in 6 matches per day
- 32 teams advance to Round 2
- Day 1 starts on 10th April, 16:00 PT
- Day 2 starts on 11th April, 16:00 PT
- 2 groups of 16 teams compete in 6 matches per day
- 8 teams advance to Round 3
- Day 1 starts on 13th April, 16:00 PT
- Day 2 starts on 14th April, 16:00 PT
- 8 teams invited
- 1 group of 16 teams compete in 6 matches per day
- 8 teams advance to Group Stage
- Mode: Squad
- Matches: 6
- Maps: Erangel, Miramar
- Maps order:
- Day 1: first 3 matches on Erangel, last 3 matches on Miramar
- Day 2: first 3 matches on Miramar, last 3 matches on Erangel
- Teams: Up to 20 teams per group (lobby)
- Players: Up to 80 per group (lobby)
- Server names will be published on the official ESL PUBG Discord server. Don’t miss the latest news by joining via this Link. Please pay attention to the Lobby ID (e.g. 1.1.1, 1.1.2 etc.)
- All lobby details (including server password) can be found on the tournament’s page. Please note, that passwords and IDs appear shortly after the end of check-in process. It is not possible to get them before.
- It is not allowed to give the password to anyone else!
- Server region: North America
- Game mode: First Person Perspective
- Disconnects and Re-host:
- More than 10 players in the lobby did not make it into the game.
- If all players are marked as “#unknown”
- If the lobby host doesn’t make it into the game.
- The above can be overruled by the lobby host if he/she sees fit.
Match results will be entered by the admin team after the end of each match. Kill score for players will only be awarded if they have entered their username correctly on ESL Play. Please open a support ticket if you encounter any issues while entering your PUBG ID.
Each team member should take a screenshot at the end-of-game displaying their kill score and placement in case of any match result disputes. Failure to provide screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
*In case the tournament have the max of 80 teams or more than 64 teams, the lobbies going to be moving up to 20 teams.
|Top 32||Advancement to Round 2*|
*A total of 32 teams will be qualified to Round 2
Please join the ESL PUBG Discord Server!
or you can do it by clicking the Discord icon!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Join our Discord Server to get all necessary information
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby details
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget on the right side
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match