PUBG ESL SEE
PUBG Southeast Europe runs weekly DUO and SQUAD Cups. Gather your team and make it to the top of your region. Teams participating in the Squad Cups collect points and top 3 are awarded with Premium prizes by the end of the month.
- Saturdays - Squad Survivors Cup Series
- Tuesdays - Duo Community Cups
Teams compete every Saturday, collecting points from each Cup. The top three teams by the end of the month will receive Premium awards.
- Donwload and install the latest version of ESL Anti-Cheat. You can get it from this link and you can read about the compatibility of ESL Anticheat here.
- Run ESL Anti-Cheat as system administrator.
- Run the ESL Wire client as administrator. Upon opening, the client will prompt you to log in to your ESL account.
- Click on the "Play" tab to view a list of your installed games. The ESL Wire client will automatically detect your games and add them into this list.
- If the ESL Wire client does not detect PUBG,you have to add the game manually to your libary with using the following steps.
- Click on "Add Game" and select the "Add a game manually" option.
- Select PUBG from the list of games.
- Select the executable file for PUBG.
- The ESL Wire client will scan your registry for any registry keys connected to PUBG. If any registry keys are detected, you may select any of them. If no registry keys are detected, click “Add without keys”.
- The ESL Wire client will launch the game and perform a test to determine the main executable file. Allow PUBG to open into the Main Menu before closing the game. After you have closed the game, click “Game is closed”.
- The ESL Wire client will have detected the main executable file for the game. Select the file and click "Done" to complete the process.
- Completely close the ESL Wire client.
- Join the ESL Wire testing team.
- Run ESL Anti-Cheat. Double Click PUBG on your gamelist ("Play" tab).
- Check the "Match/Gather/PCW" box. Select the "vs. Wire Anti-Cheat team" match from the list. Anti-Cheat option should be checked with gray color.
- A small Anti-Cheat window will open as it prepares to start your game. The ESL Wire client should also show that Anti-Cheat is active. This process may take several minutes.
- Run the game. Make sure the "Matchmedia upload" window didn't appear
- Play a few games to determine how Anti-Cheat works on your PC. It can lower your fps rate if you have multiple applications running at the same time.
- Quit the game. Now the "Matchmedia upload" window should appear - this is the signal that the Anti-Cheat has stopped.
- Go to the match page.
- Below the match Media click on the arrow next to "ESL Wire Anti-Cheat Logfiles" to see the Logs. Search for your nickname there and check the login and logout dates; they should correspond to the time you opened and closed the game. If they are correct, your ESL Anticheat is working correctly!
- Go to the match page.
- Starting PUBG from the ESL Wire.
- Enjoy the game!
- If you have an instant logout after you login, please reinstall ESL Anticheat!
- If the "Matchmedia Upload Window" appears as soon as you start your game, please reinstall ESL Anticheat!
- If the "Transmitting Data" at the end of the game is open for too long, make sure you disable other programs on your computer!
- If you have persisting problems with ESL Anticheat , try uninstalling and reinstalling the program!
- If you have persisting problems with ESL Anticheat that are are not listed here then please look here!
- If you have a problem that is not detailed above, please submit a support ticket! Our admin team will be happy to assist you!