Tournament sign-ups and check-ins are limited to 256 teams.
How to sign up:
- If you don't have an account, register an ESL account
- Create a team with your teammates
- Enter your PUBG NICKNAME on the right side in the widget. This MUST be your actual ID in-game, otherwise you will be unable to receive any points for your kills.
- Enter your roster via "Manage roster"
- Sign up with your team
- starts on September 22nd, 18:00 CEST
- 11 groups of 16 teams compete in 6 matches
- after the end of all rounds, TOP5 teams from each group advance to the Round 2. The best 9 teams who took 6th place will also advance to the Round 2.
- starts on September 23rd, 18:00 CEST
- 4 groups of 16 teams compete in 6 matches
- after the end of all rounds, TOP4 teams from each group advance to the Upper Bracket. 5th and 6th team from each grup advance to the Lower Bracket.
Upper Bracket, Lower Bracket and Grand Finals start in September 29, September 30 and October 9 respectively. For more information follow this link.
- Mode: Squad
- Matches: 6
- Maps: Erangel, Miramar
- Maps order: first 3 matches on Miramar, last 3 matches on Erangel
- Teams: 16 teams per group (lobby)
- Players: 64 per group (lobby)
- Server names will be published on the official ESL PUBG Discord server. Don’t miss the latest news by joining via this Link. Please pay attention to the Lobby ID (e.g. 1.1.1, 1.1.2 etc.)
- All lobby details (including server password) can be found on the tournament’s page. Please note, that passwords and IDs appear shortly after the end of check-in process. It is not possible to get them before.
- It is not allowed to give the password to anyone else!
- Server region: Europe
- Game mode: First Person Perspective
- Disconnects and Re-host: A re-host can only be played with admin initiation. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs within the first 60 seconds of the game and affects a significant amount of players, barring any unforeseen situations. All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees.
Match results will be entered by the admin team after the end of each match. Kill score for players will only be awarded if they have entered their username correctly on ESL Play. Please open a support ticket if you encounter any issues while entering your PUBG ID.
Each team member should take a screenshot at the end-of-game displaying their kill score and placement in case of any match result disputes. Failure to provide screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
|1st-4th||Advancement to the Upper Bracket|
|5th-6th||Advancement to the Lower Bracket|
Advancement applies to each group of the tournament (total 16 teams will be advancing to the Upper Bracket and 8 teams will be advancing to the Lower Bracket).
Please join the ESL PUBG Discord Server!
or you can do it by clicking the Discord icon!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Join our Discord Server to get all necessary information
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby details
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget on the right side
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match