Sign up to this tournament
- Register and login to your ESL account
- Register your PUBG ID on the tournament widget
You MUST enter the exact ID - or your kill points will not be recorded
- Create your team and choose it from the tournament widget
- Enter your roster via "Manage Roster"
- Finally, register your team to the tournament
After finishing your registration, remember to come back and check-in on time to participate in the tournament!
- Check-in: 30 minutes before the start time of the tournament
- Check-in spots: 128 teams (First come, first served)
- Schedule: Will be announced on ESL PUBG Discord at the start of the cup. The amount of rounds and lobbies may vary based on the number of checked-in teams
- Lobby name and password: Will be published on match info page - this can be found at the tournament widget or at the matches tab on the bottom right of the webpage
- Tournament information: Players are required to be in ESL PUBG Discord and be attentive to #PC-announcement channel. The match start time may varied from the match page according to the tournament progress, ESL admins will be posting all lobbies status and start time on #PC-announcement channel. (To access #PC-announcement channel, go to #welcome and react with the Europe flag)
- Server region: Europe
- Game mode: Esports Mode
- Perspective: First person
- Team size: Squad
- Players per team: At least 4 players, one substitute is allowed. See tournament rules
- Technical issue: Each team is allowed to play as 3-man squad once per round. See tournament rules
- Points Distribution: See tournament rules
- Circle Settings: See tournament rules
Our system will automatically fetch match results after each game. Kill score for players will only be awarded if they have entered their username correctly on ESL Play. Please open a support ticket if you encounter any issues while entering your PUBG ID.
Each team member should take a screenshot at the end-of-game displaying their kill score and placement in case of any match result disputes. Failure to provide screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
ESL admins are available to provide support to any tournament related enquiry. If you are encountering an issue during a tournament, please communicate on ESL PUBG Discord's #PC-Support channel for faster communication.
First time here? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check-in
- If check-in is available, make sure to check in on time
- Join our Discord Server and react to Europe flag in #welcome to receive support
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby status
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- When joining the server and during the games DO NOT alt-tab out of the game
- Remember to take a screenshot of your final placement (all players)
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match
Still got question? Read our tournament FAQ that covers the format, registration and more!Learn more about ESL PUBG PC Tournament