How to sign up:
- If you don't have an account, register an ESL account
- Create a team with your teammates
- Enter your PUBG NICKNAME on the right side in the widget. This MUST be your actual ID in-game, otherwise you will be unable to receive any points for your kills.
- Enter your roster via "Manage roster"
- Sign up with your team
- starts on 8th July, 18:00 CEST
- 256 teams divided into 16 groups of 16 teams playing 6 matches
- after the end of all matches, TOP8 of each group advance to Day 2
- starts on 9th July, 18:00 CEST
- 8 groups of 16 teams compete in 6 matches
- after the end of all matches, TOP8 of each group advance to Day 3
- starts on 10th July, 18:00 CEST
- 4 groups of 16 teams compete in 8 matches
- all teams from the 1st place from each lobby advance to the Upper Bracket
- the best 3 teams from the 2nd place from each lobby advance to the Upper Bracket
- the remaining 8 teams advance to Lower Bracket
- Mode: Squad
- Matches: 6 or 8
- BO6 on Day 1 & Day 2
- BO8 on Day 3
- Maps: Erangel, Miramar
- Maps order: first 3 (or 4) matches on Miramar, last 3 (or 4) matches on Erangel
- Teams: 16 teams per group (lobby)
- Players: 64 per group (lobby)
- Server names will be published on the official ESL PUBG Discord server. Don’t miss the latest news by joining via this Link. Please pay attention to the Lobby ID (e.g. 1.1.1, 1.1.2 etc.)
- All lobby details (including server password) can be found on the tournament’s page. Please note, that passwords and IDs appear shortly after the end of check-in process. It is not possible to get them before.
- It is not allowed to give the password to anyone else!
- Server region: Europe
- Game mode: First Person Perspective
- Disconnects and Re-host: A re-host can only be played with admin initiation. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs within the first 60 seconds of the game and affects a significant amount of players, barring any unforeseen situations. All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees.
Match results will be entered by the admin team after the end of each match. Kill score for players will only be awarded if they have entered their username correctly on ESL Play. Please open a support ticket if you encounter any issues while entering your PUBG ID.
Each team member should take a screenshot at the end-of-game displaying their kill score and placement in case of any match result disputes. Failure to provide screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
|1st||Advancement to Upper Bracket|
|TOP3 from 2nd place||Advancement to Upper Bracket|
|Remaining 8 teams||Advancement to Lower Bracket|
Advancement applies to each group of the tournament (total 15 teams will be qualified from the Open Qualifiers to Main Event).
Please join the ESL PUBG Discord Server!
or you can do it by clicking the Discord icon!
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Join our Discord Server to get all necessary information
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby details
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget on the right side
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match