Sign up to this tournament
- 1. You need to register an ESL account
- 2. Create a team with your friend or teammate
- 3. Enter your PUBG CONSOLE NICKNAME on the right side in the widget. This MUST be your actual ID in-game, otherwise you will be unable to receive any points for your kills.
- 4. Enter your roster via "Manage roster"
- 5. Sign up with your team
- The 16 check-in spots will be open on a first-come, first-served basis starting from the check-in time 30 minutes before start of the tournament.
- Round 1: 1 group of 16 teams
- Best of 3 Matches (BO3 - Round 3) - SQUAD earns points for their placement and kills
- Teams - 4 players per team, two subs are allowed.
- Teams are allowed to play one match per round with 3 players.
- Points distribution can be found in the full rules accessible here
- Where can I find the servernames? We publish the servernames on our #division-announcement channel on the official ESL PUBG Discord server. Don’t miss the latest news by joining via this Link. If there are more than one server, please pay attention to the ID (e.g. 1.1.1, 1.2.1 etc.)
- Where can I find the ID/password for my server? You can find your ID/password on the tournament’s page. The IDs on the page corresponds to the IDs published on the #division-announcement channel. Please note, that passwords and IDs appear shortly after the CheckIn has closed. It is not possible to get them before.
- It is not allowed to give the password to anyone else!
- Server region: Europe
- Game mode: First Person Perspective
- Disconnects and Re-host: A re-host can only be played with admin initiation. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs within the first 60 seconds of the game and affects a significant amount of players, barring any unforeseen situations. This significant amount will be defined as 5. If more than 5 players have disconnects, we will restart the server one time. All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees.
Our system will automatically fetch match results after each game. Kill score for players will only be awarded if they have entered their username correctly on ESL Play. Please open a support ticket if you encounter any issues while entering your PUBG ID.
Each team member should take a screenshot at the end-of-game displaying their kill score and placement in case of any match result disputes. Failure to provide screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
ESL admins are available to provide support to any tournament related enquiry. If you are encountering an issue during a tournament, please communicate on ESL PUBG Discord's #consoles-Support channel for faster communication.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Join our Discord Server to get all necessary information
- Wait for the admins to announce the lobby details
- You will see the lobby details in your own match on the site, match links visible on the tournament widget on the right side
- Join the custom server and play out the round
- Wait for the admins to enter the result, then check your placement
- Wait for your next match