- Teams - 4 players per team, one sub is allowed.
- Teams are allowed to play one match with 3 players, in case of technical problems.
- Please join the ESL PUBG Discord server to get all the information you need for the tournament.
- Lobby name and Password will be published in your match lobby here on the tournament pages, accessible through the tournament widget on the right side when matches are created. They will also be published in each group Discord channel.
- Game mode: First Person Perspective
- All matches will be played using the Erangel map. All matches will play under the weather conditions that spawn.
- Standard map settings used.
- Each team member should take end-of-game screenshots of their results in case of any disputes and/or technical difficulties in the lobbies. Failure to provide said screenshots when requested can lead to disciplinary action and/or loss of points.
- If you have problems, or notice any issues, please contact the admins IMMEDIATELY.
- You can reach us via Discord for quick questions, for everything else please open a support ticket
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.