Before you start:
- Create a party with five members in the Paladins Client
- Press Play -> Challenge Match -> Two options: create a match or join to a room
- Create: create a room share it with your opponent via ESL/in game chat
- Join: contact with your opponent and with the right password you will be able to join and start the game when everyone is ready
- Champion picking: Champion picking is done via "Competitive" game mode. When creating a custom game, please remember to use the "Competitive" pick mode, not "Casual".
- Spectator mode must be enabled for all matches for the duration of the tournament.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
Still need help? Please contact support.