- Rule set: Competitive
- High bandwidth: On
- Game mode:
- Start of the tournament - quarterfinals: Best of One
- Quarterfinals & semifinals: Best of Three
- Finals: Best of Five
- Map rotation: Single map
- Return to lobby: After a game
- The higher seed starts the map veto
- Available maps: King's Row, Numbani, Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Dorado, Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya, Nepal, Lijiang Tower, Hollywood, Ilios, Route 66, Eichenwalde, Oasis, Horizon Lunar Colony & Junkertown
- Hero selection limit: 1 per team
- All heroes are currently allowed.
- Disable kill cam: On
- In case of a tie on Assault, Hybrid or Escort a preset Best of One Control map is to be played. The team that captures the first objective fully, on the first point of the control map will win the tied map
Please note: Control maps picked in from the map pool are to be played as a Best of Three
- Recordings and/or screenshots from each round are required.
- In ESL matches it is forbidden to use the pause without an obvious reason, such as player disconnects. Custom game host/moderator have to pause the game immediately when a team request it in chat.
- Each team is granted a total of 10 minutes pause time during the match.
- Abusing the pause time can lead into punishment or direct team disqualification. Screenshots to prove of the abuse have to be uploaded into the match page.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.