Custom Game Settings:
- High bandwidth: On
- Game mode:
- Start of the tournament until Quarters: Best of One
- Semifinals: Best of Three
- Map rotation: Single map
- Return to lobby:
- Payload & Point Capture: After a mirror match
- Control: After a game
- The higher seeded team starts the map veto. The lower seed will then choose the starting side of the first map.
- Available maps: King's Row, Numbani, Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Dorado, Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya, Nepal, Lijiang Tower, Hollywood, Ilios & Route 66
- Hero selection limit: None
- All heroes are currently allowed
- Disable kill cam: On
- If the match ends in a draw (both defending sides win and got stuck on the same objective or checkpoint), a random preset Control map will be played. The team to capture the first objective wins the match.
- If both attacking sides win, the victory will be award to the team that completed the map in the fastest time. If no screenshots or other match media is available the match will be treated as a draw.
- Recordings and/or screenshots from each round are required
All matches until Ro8 ( BO1) and Quarter Finals (Bo3) included should be played today.
Semifinals (Bo3) will be played this Tuesday. Grand Finals will be played 4th July.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.