- All teams must consist of at least five (5) members residing in Australia or New Zealand at the time of competition. Teams are allowed a maximum of one (1) international player to compete on their roster, this includes both core and any substitute players.
- Rule set: Competitive
- High bandwidth:: On
- Game mode: Best of 5
- Format: Double Elimination
- Map rotation: Single map
- Return to lobby: After a game
- The higher seed starts the map veto
- Available maps: King's Row, Numbani, Watchpoint: Gibraltar, Dorado, Hanamura, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya, Nepal, Lijiang Tower, Hollywood, Ilios, Route 66, Eichenwalde & Oasis
- Hero selection limit: 1 per team
- All heroes are currently allowed
- Disable kill cam: On
- In case of a tie on Assault, Hybrid or Escort a preset Best of One Control map is to be played. The team that captures the first objective fully, on the first point of the control map will win the tied map
Please note: Control maps picked in from the map pool are to be played as a Best of Five
- Recordings and/or screenshots from each round are required.
All other settings are to be left as the default. For a full list of server settings, please refer to the rules page.
- Both teams are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and attach screenshots confirming the result. If after ten minutes a submitted score has been neither confirmed or disputed, the match will be closed with the score submitted.
- ESL staff may request to spectate or stream your match - or have your match spectated and streamed by an approved caster. Teams must accommodate these requests.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.