- Double elimination bracket
- Elimination after 2 losses
- Format: 1 map - Best of 5
- Game mode: Uplink
- Preparation time: 45 seconds
- Attention: When a private game is being created, the ESL option must be chosen on the right side of the menu to use the previously listed ruleset.
- Bazaar / Cargo / Downfall / Quarantine / Subway /Suburbia
- Night maps can't be picked
Before each round the teams must do the mapveto on using the ESL Play platform to decide which map is being played. Example:
- Team A is banning Bazaar
- Team B is banning Cargo
- Team A is banning Downfall
- Team B is banning Quarantine
- Team A is banning Subway
- Remaining map: Suburbia
Based on the match details page, the team on the left side can start the mapveto.
HOSTRIGHT / PICK SIDES
On the match details page the team on the left side has to host the game and the team on the right, can decide the team in the first round (Volk / MARSOC)
To enter and participate in the Tournament, the majority (3/5) of the players must be a legal resident and physically located in US or Canada. Up to 2 players who are a legal resident and physically located in EU are allowed. All participants must be at least thirteen (13) years old.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration: Teams can guarantee their spot by signing up and checking in 30 minutes prior to event start.
If you have problems, or notice any issue, please contact the Admins IMMEDIATELY via Support Ticket.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.