Don't forget to:have a GAMEID in Profile: Insurgency SteamID (for example: 1:1:1234678)
use ESL Anticheat: Launch Insurgency through the ESL Anticheat (Wire) program
record a POV Demo: Each player has to record a pov demo while playing
upload a Screenshot: there has to be a screenshot showing the result uploaded right after the match
How to play:
- Match Mode: BO1 / MR16 / 5vs5 Firefight
- Bracket: Single Elimination (with 3rd place match)
- Max. Rounds: MR16, First to 9, auto Sideswitch after 8 rounds played.
- Map Selection: Map Elimination System on matchsheet (click on "vs" of your match in brackets tab)
- Mappool: Verticality, District, Heights, Market, Ministry, Panj, Station, Siege, Uprising
- Pistol Round: The team that started the Mapelimination picks the side to play in pistol round. The pistol round is played to determine the team that has the right to choose which side to start the match as (security or insurgents).
- Timeout & Pause: Each team has a maximum of 3 pauses with a combined maximum pause-time of 3 minutes during each map. (Only during Freezetime of a round, NO pause midgame). Check the Pause Rules.
- Overtime: In case of a draw, an overtime (MR 4) must be played to determine the winner of the match. Please check the Overtime Rules for more information.
- Theater & Configs: Server must be running official "ESL Insurgency Competitive" Firefight Theater and Configs
- Steamgroup: ESL Insurgency Steam Community
Check out the announcements on the New-Games (PC) mainpage.
If you want to learn more about our weekly Community Cups check out our Cup FAQ.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.