Don't forget to:have a GAMEID in Profile: Insurgency SteamID (for example: 1:1:1234678)
use ESL Anticheat: Launch Insurgency through the ESL Anticheat (Wire) program
record a POV Demo: Each player has to record a pov demo while playing (more info here)
upload a Screenshot: result-screenshots of each map have to be uploaded right after the match
How to play:
- Match Mode: BO3 / MR16 / 5vs5 Firefight
- Bracket: Best of 3 for each Stage
- Max. Rounds: MR16, First to 9, auto Sideswitch after 8 rounds played
- Server Selection: The team that picks the map also has the option to decide on a server to play on, however, if one of the teams is not located in EU the server that they pick can only be a North-American east coast located server e.g. Chicago or New York. The possible 3rd map will be played on an European server unless the teams agree otherwise.
- Map Selection & Pistol Round: Lower seeded team has first map pick, the other team can choose side to start off on the pistol round. The higher seeded team has second map pick, the other team can choose side to start off the pistol round. The possible third map is played with map elimination, the two maps that are played before are automatically eliminated. Lower seeded team starts the map banning and lower seeded team can pick side for pistol round.
- Mappool: Verticality, District, Heights, Market, Ministry, Panj, Station, Siege, Uprising, Sinjar, Embassy
- Entering the Result: It is all about how many maps you win/lose. That means the only possible result per stage is: 2:0 or 2:1.
- Timeout & Pause: Each team has a maximum of 3 pauses with a combined maximum pause-time of 3 minutes during each map. (Only during Freezetime of a round, NO pause midgame). Check the Pause Rules
- Overtime: In case of a draw, an overtime (MR 4) must be played to determine the winner of the match. Please check the Overtime Rules for more information.
- Theater & Configs: Server must be running official Firefight Theater and Configs
- Steamgroup: Join the ESL Insurgency Steamgroup for more information about ESL Insurgency News & Events.
Check out the announcements on the New-Games (PC) mainpage.
If you want to learn more about the autumn playoffs check out our Autumn Playoff Announcement.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use Discord chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.Match related issues must be handled via match protest.