- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Create a screenshot with the chosen teams
- Play the match
- After the match is finished, please enter the result via ESL Play mobile app or website.
- Save a screenshot proving the result in case a protest will be required
- In case of an issue during the game:
- If you have a conflict in the game, please open a protest ticket so an admin can review the case and make a decision(You can open a protest here). Players are responsible for uploading screenshots of the game results in case of any issue during the match. Screenshots must include the nickname of the opponent and final score. You can show us media via protests, match media or via discord.
Tournament Format Details
- Mode: 1on1
- Random player seeding
- Tournament system: Single Elimination with no 3rd place
- Game Mode: Private match
- Game style: Pro
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Exhaustion: On
- Controls: All
- Gamespeed: Normal
- Teams: Allstar teams, Alltime teams & Historic teams are forbidden
|1.||Qualification to monthly final! + 7d ESL Premium Package!|
|2-4.||Qualification to monthly final!|
Please note once qualified you may participate again within the same month. The player who came 5th will be invited as backup if needed!
To claim your reward please open a support ticket here!
*This tournament must have more than 8 participants for rewards to be distributed.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.