- Access the match event page (you will be able to see it in the my events tab)
- Click "Join Now" option
- Create a screenshot with the chosen teams
- Play the match
- After the match is finished, please enter the result via ESL Play mobile app or website.
- Save a screenshot proving the result in case a protest will be required
In case of an issue during the game:
- If you have a conflict in the game, please open a protest ticket so an admin can review the case and make a decision.
- Player is responsible for uploading screenshots of the game results in case of any issue during the match. Screenshots must include the nickname of the opponent and final score.
- Format: 1on1
- Type: Swiss System*
- All matches are Bo1
- The tournament will progress until a clear prize ranking, using Buchholz tiebreakers, is reached.
- Elimination after 1 loss.
- No show time: 10 minutes from the scheduled match time. If your opponent is not present, open a protest ticket.
* Number of rounds: The number of rounds to be played can vary based on the amount of participants and results
- Game Mode: Private match
- Game style: Pro
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Exhaustion: On
- Controls: All
- Gamespeed: Normal
- Teams: Allstar teams, Alltime teams & History teams are forbidden
Players positioned on the left side will always be the HOME team while the right side will always be AWAY team.
2. - 8.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match