- Open Weekly Qualifiers: Players starting point. Swiss system, 6 rounds, from each Weekly Qualifier, the TOP16 from South America will qualify for the Monthly Finals. Digital + cash prizing rewards.
- 4 rounds of Swiss with no elimination
- After the 4th Swiss round we will turn on “Elimination after 1 loss”
- The 5th Swiss round will start for only the players with a 4:0 score. If there’s less than 16 players with a 4:0 score additional players will be added according to the ranking.
- The 6th Swiss round will start for only the players with 5:0 score.
- In case of a tie with the Buchholz system, an additional 7th round will be played with the tied players.
- Monthly Final: Only accessible by those who qualified from Open Weekly Qualifiers. Single Elimination. Major rewards both digital and cash prizing.
- Monthly Final: Only players who qualified from Open Weekly Qualifiers are eligible to play in Monthly Final tournaments.
Player eligibility resets every season. Players who qualified Monthly Final in previous seasons need to qualify again through Open Qualifiers in the current season.
Please check the rulebook for the complete tournament series information.