How to play
- Get in touch with your opponent
- Create a lobby in-game.
- Play and report the results
- Match type: 1on1
- Platform: Android
- Match time: 7 minutes
- Mode: Best of 3
- Map 1: Higher seeded player must host, lower seeded player must choose sides
- Map 2: Lower seeded player must host, higher seeded player must choose sides
- Map 3: Higher seeded player must host, lower seeded player must choose sides
- Game Mode: Team Battle
- Tie Breaker Game Mode: Rush
- Map: decided in match page
- Military support: ON
- Fast spawn: OFF
- Private game: ON
- Class: Kommander
- Armors: Paragon, Kemono
- Grenades: Concussion
- Weapons : Shoulder gun, Prestige Weapons (Both T8-T9), SLS, M.U.C.
- Construction Site
Is this your first time? You can find a detailed instruction here.
Otherwise here is a quick-step introduction:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- Find a match using the match making methods listed on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
Still need help? Please contact supportMatch related issues must be handled via match protest.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 147 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.