Tournament General Details:
- Biweekly Cups
- Mode: 2on2
- Player seeding: random
- Tournament system:
- Single Elimination, Best of 3 (Bo3).
- Over 256 teams: Swiss*
- Number of rounds: 5
- No elimination until round 3, after that there will be elimination after 1 loss
- Round 4 will start for only the Players with a 3:0 score. If there are less than 16 Players with a 3:0 score, additional players will be added according to the ranking
- Round 5 will start only for Players with a 4:0 score
- In case of a tie with the Buchholz system (see below), an additional 6th round will be played with the tied Players.
- Tournament Mode Default Options
- Best of 3 games
- Timer: 240 seconds
- Stage: Side 7
*Swiss is a cup system where you won't get kicked out of a Swiss cup after your first loss, you will stay in the Swiss cup until a certain loss-threshold has been reached or the cup has finished. Every Swiss cup has a fixed amount of rounds. In every round you will be matched against opponents of your skill group, based on the current team score (for example, teams who have a 1-1 score face others with the same score). A ranking will be shown at the end of the cup based on the points of every contestant's performance.
Please check the rulebook for the complete tournament series information.