Please be sure to review the rules under the Rules tab.
- Best of 3 until Finals
- Best of 5 for the Finals Only
- Single Elimination Bracket
- Briefing Time: 10
- Time Limit: 4
- Maps: Black Site, Jade Forest, and Gray Rampart
- Higher seed will host the first map.
- Host will alternate between teams throughout the series
- In a Best of 3 the higher seed would host the first and third map.
- Map Selection:
- Lower seed will select the first map.
- Map selection will alternate between teams throughout the series.
- Do not pick the same map multiple times in the same series. Game 5 of a Best of 5 is the only exception to this rule.
- In a Best of 3 the lower seed would select the first and third map.
- Password: Required
- Max Capacity: 12
- Min Capacity: 12
- Idle Kick: No
- Time of Day: Any time for Black Site and Gray Rampart, Night only for Jade Forest
- Mission: Cloak & Dagger
- Unique Character: No
- Rush Mode: No Rush
- Gear Restrictions: E.Locators, FB MR R-Launcher, and GROM-11 are no longer allowed
- Class Restrictions: None
- Teams are able to play in any cup they sign up for during the month. Only the Top 8 point earning teams each month will be able to compete in the monthly finals.
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure they have a stable internet connection while playing in an active match.
- Disconnecting during a game will result in a 1 game loss for that team. Teams must be able to prove the player disconnected with screenshot or video proof.
- If a participant disconnects, they must rejoin as soon as they are able to.
- Failure to return within 10 minutes after a Challenge has been cancelled will result in a match loss.
- Please be sure to take screenshots or video of anything you will need to prove, such as bugs, glitches, and so forth.
- Upload all necessary screenshots as match media on your match page.
Teams will earn 1000 GP for each round they win during a cup.
These points will be added some time after the day of the cup.
Teams who place high enough will earn points toward qualifying for the Monthly Finals!
1st place: 100 Points
2nd place: 75 Points
3rd/4th place: 50 Points
5th-8th place: 25 Points
9th-16th place: 15 Points
17th-32nd place: 10 Points
33rd-64th place: 5 Points
Check out the current Go4MGO standings!
During the Monthly Finals the Top 3 teams per region will earn up to 1000 MB coins per player.
Is this your first time? Here are the important steps:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up and check in
- If check in is enabled, make sure to check in on time
- Wait for your first match to show up on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
- Wait for your next match
Still need help? During the cup, use chat if it is available, otherwise please contact support.