- Add your opponent as a friend.
- Start Madden NFL 20.
- Create an online Lobby.
- Invite your opponent.
- Select the "Match Details" found below.
- Take a screenshot with the chosen teams.
- Start the match.
- After the match is finished, please enter the result and screenshots via ESL Play mobile app or website.
- Player is responsible for uploading screenshots of the game results at the end of the game. Screenshots must include the nickname of the opponent and final score.
- Entering a result while a match is in progress disqualifies the player.
- If you have a conflict in the game, please open a protest ticket so an admin can review the case and make a decision.
- Game Mode: 1on1.
- Format: All matches are Bo1.
- Tournament Type: Swiss System.
- Number of rounds: 4.
- No show time: 10 minutes from the scheduled match time. If your opponent is not present, open a protest ticket.
- Fatigue: On.
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes.
- Game Skill: All-Pro.
- Accelerated Clock: 20 sec.
- Weather: Clear.
- Stadium: Home Team Stadium.
- Teams: All teams allowed.
Players positioned on the left side will always be the HOME team while the right side will always be AWAY team.
What is Swiss System?In each round, contestants are paired up against a contestant with the same win-loss record*. If there are an odd number of contestants with the same win-loss record, a contestant will be randomly paired against a random contestant from the next best win-loss record. If there are an odd number of contestants remaining overall, a random contestant with the worst win-loss record will receive a default win*.
The number of rounds in the tournament may vary depending on the amount of checked-in players. Please visit the website to see the number of rounds once the tournament is live. Players drop from the tournament after 4 losses. From this point on no matches are assigned to them and they will be able to see the tournament results once the tournament is over.
*Except in the first round.
We recommend downloading the ESL Play App for our Madden NFL 20 tournaments.
Sign up for the cups, get information about your matches, report your score and upload your screenshots!Download the ESL Play App
Questions or doubts regarding this tournament? Please do not hesitate to contact our admin squad via Support Ticket. If you have any questions regarding creating an ESL account, joining the tournament, rules or contacting the rival, you can open a Support Ticket and we will reply as soon as possible
Problems with the match: If you have problems with contacting your opponent, something happened during the match and you want to escalate that, please open a Protest Ticket and we will try to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that admins of the tournament are here to help and make sure that you have a great experience during the tournament.