- Add your opponent as a friend
- Start Madden NFL 18
- Go to the online Lobby
- Invite your opponent
- Select the "Game settings" found below
- Start the match
- Report the result with screenshot about the score
- Mode played: 1on1
- Rounds: 1 match
- Time limit: 5 minutes per quarter
- AI Skill: All-Pro
- Accelerated Clock: On
- Play Clock Remaining: 20 seconds
- Stadium: Home Team Stadium
- Weather: Clear
- Teams: All teams allowed
- All matches must start as soon as the challenge is accepted or new date or time has been accepted.
- If a player does not respond to invites within 10 minutes, then report him as a no-show.
- (Do not enter a default win for yourself.)
- Players must be responsive to members of the admin team. Failure to respond in a timely manner may result is the unresponsive player being forfeited from the match.
NoteIf there are any inconsistencies in the reported scores, contact us via a protest ticket. In the event of a dispute, be prepared to provide pictures of post-game summaries or video evidence from the match. Uploading clips to twitch.tv or youtube.com is the best way to provide video evidence.
If you have problems, don't hesitate to contact us via Support.
Win awesome awards by playing in the ladder! Here you can see some of the most challenging and amazing awards you can win:
Is this your first time? You can find a detailed instruction here.
Otherwise here is a quick-step introduction:
- Follow the instructions on the right to sign up
- Find a match using the match making methods listed on the right
- Get in contact with your opponent and play the match
- Enter the result and ask your opponent to confirm
Still need help? Please contact supportMatch related issues must be handled via match protest.